Kelvin Esiasa was born on 04th April, 1982 in Solwezi, Zambia. He has 13 years industrial experience in Education, Marketing and Administration. Kevin Esiasa is the founding chairman for Zambia Society for Public Administration and Family Business Society. Zambia Society for Public Administration is a nonprofit organization formed to promote networking among public administrators in Zambia. It also affiliates organizations that are involved promoting and training Public administration professionals, and provides discussion forums, research, and annual seminar and conference.
Zambian Society for Public Administration main objectives are;
The objectives of ZSPA are to promote excellence in the theory and practice of public administration and management by:
- Promoting the basic values and principles underlying economic, efficient and effective democratic public administration.
- Promoting the science and practice of public administration and management through research and the provision of appropriate training and development;
- Promoting ethical conduct and accountability within the profession;
- Promoting and protecting the profession and career interests of its members;
- Co-operating with other Societies and institutions and promoting the objectives of ZSPA;
- Providing a variety of services to members, such as serving as an information centre; hosting meetings, conferences and discussions for its members; publishing a journal and other publications to disseminate information and serve an educational purpose; and
- Co-operating, when necessary, with other national and international professional institutions and organizations to further the interest of ZSPA.
The Society for Family Business is a network organization that is involved in the promoting family businesses in Zambia.
The organization was established on the following Management Services.
- Business networking – The organization hosts every annual conference where members are taught and share knowledge on business networking, emerging business themes, business ideologies and business researches.
- Policy advocacy – organization do give policy commentaries on national policy statements give by the different stakeholders
- Provision of management support services – The organization offers the following services(Not limited to these services)
1) Company secretary services
2) Business Development Manager(Consultants)
3) Board representation
4) Consulting services
5) Business Mentor
6) Business profiling
8) Business think tank
Kelvin is presently working as Assistant Registrar with Zambia Centre for Accountancy Studies (ZCAS). My main responsibilities;
- Directs and coordinates admissions of the college according to policies developed by governing senior management.
- Supervise and manage day to day operations for student admissions, registration and other related student services to ensure coordination of services and effective use of resources.
- Supervise proper utilization of department’s expenditure.
- Develop, implement and evaluate all programs and services of College admission, assessment, registration, scholarships and placement of students.
- Provide vision, leadership and strategic direction for the development and implementation of strategies related to enrollment and student services for the College.
- Collect and analyze data relative to the trends of enrollment, development of strategic plans and best practices in retention of students at the College.
- Develop and monitor the effective implementation of projects assigned to the department.
- Organizes work and delegates responsibility to maintain service and operational standards.
He is also an independent researcher, newspaper columnist, business lecturer, strategy and policy analyst, and business and education consultant. Kelvin has Postgraduate Diploma from Chartered institute of Marketing, UK, BA Business Management(University of Sunderland),UK, Master in Business Administration (MBA), Zambia and is a PhD candidate Walden University, USA.